- Curious what Invisalign® treatment can do for you?
Invisalign® First is designed specifically to improve your child’s smile as they grow and develop. When you bring your child to meet Dr. Ryan Hodges for their initial orthodontic screening, we will be able to determine if your child would benefit from early interceptive treatment. This early treatment is also known as “phase 1 treatment.”
Invisalign First is designed to fit into this early stage of treatment, working to:
- Treat a broad range of issues in growing children, including crowded and space teeth and narrow dental arches
- Help your child maintain good oral hygiene – the aligners are removable for easy brushing and flossing
- Prevent discomfort from the rubbing brackets and poking wires of traditional braces
- Deliver predictable results and a positive experience while addressing your child’s unique oral health needs
Phase 1 treatment is typically provided between the ages of 6 and 10.
To find out if your child is a candidate for Invisalign First treatment in Newbury Park and Moorpark, California, please call or text Hodges Orthodontics at 805-498-1006. We will be happy to provide you with more information and schedule your child’s initial orthodontic screening with our friendly orthodontist. We look forward to helping you care for your child’s smile!